Due to overwhelming demand, we’ve extended the call for speakers for the 2020 Educators in VR International Summit, February 17-22, 2020, to January 5.
The 2020 Educators in VR International Summit is a free, open-to-the public, virtual event lasting 6 days (over 80 round-the-clock hours) with a diverse range of speakers and presentations covering:
- The Basics of VR/AR/XR/MR
- Research into Spatial Technologies in Education
- Corporate Uses for Training and Education
- Language Arts Training, Education, and as a Classroom
- Coaching and Personal Development
- Medical and Science
- Computer Science and Math
- Student Maker/Creator Projects, Collaborations, and Apps
- Virtual Applications and Hardware for the Classroom
The diversity of topics by educational professionals, developers, researchers, and even students is impressive, covering even more topics than those listed above. We’re eager to offer a wide smorgasbord of virtual presentations, and you are still welcome to submit your speaker’s application.
If you are an educator, expert, evangelist, trainer, app developer or founder, researcher, or passionate learner eager to share your educational virtual reality, augmented reality, extended or mixed reality passions, we invite you to submit a Speaker Proposal for the 2020 Educators in VR International Summit. The deadline is January 5. Speakers will be announced by January 10, 2020.
The 2020 Educators in VR International Summit will be hosted on AltspaceVR, ENGAGE, and other virtual social and educational platforms.
Come join the fun February 17-22, 2020.