The GatherVerse Summit is free and open to all, especially educators and businesses. Starting February 22-25th, 2022, it takes the “humanity first” approach to the metaverse and features over 80 top experts, professionals, and industry leaders discussing the current and future potential of the social VR/XR/Mixed Reality phenomenon. Registration is free and there are still a few tickets left.
The GatherVerse Summit 2022 features 7 tracks and mission statements:
- Demystifying the evolving nature of cyber communities on Metaverse
- Transgender Representation in the Metaverse
- Building Equity in the Metaverse
- Weinstein Civics in the Metaverse
- The Future of Child Safety & Mental Health in XR & the need for Metaverse IQ
- Scaling Healing in the Metaverse
- Flourishing in a Friendly Metaverse: Wellness and Connection in XR Experiences
The Co-Founder and Director of Educators in VR, Daniel Dyboski-Bryant, will be a featured speaker on Wednesday discussing Humanity First on a panel with Amanda Stanhaus, Natasha Rabsatt, Kahlil Ashanti, and Daniël van der Waals.
Educators in VR is proud to be a community partner with the GatherVerse Summit and encourage you to attend the events to see the potential of the metaverse for research, teaching, training, jobs, and careers.