Educators in VR hosts a wide variety of educational workshops and social events to help today’s educators, learners, and researchers explore the integration of VR/AR/XR/MR into education and the classroom. Our global membership offers programs on the basics, language arts, diversity and access, medicine and science, computer programming and math, corporate use and training, research into spatial technologies and education, virtual applications and hardware, student maker and creator projects and programs, and personal and professional coaching, training, and development. And more.
Educators in VR presents workshops Tuesdays in AltspaceVR weekly, and on other platforms regularly. Consider subscribing to our Educators in VR AltspaceVR channel to stay updated with upcoming events and activities.
Events listed in PST Time Zone (Los Angeles)
If you would be interested in joining us as a speaker and presenter with expertise in education and research into spatial technologies, we’d love to see your proposal and consider you as a future presenter.
For more information:
- How to Attend Educators in VR Events
- About Educators in VR
- Media Coverage
- Media Kit
- Classes and Workshops
- Team Projects
- Event Production Services
- VR Event Rentals
The following is a list of our events and activities from the most current to past events.
- Educators in VR Events for Week of April 12 2021
- Keely Canniff Speaker at American Library Association RUSA
- Launch: XR Business Team Project
- Educators in VR Events for Week of April 5, 2021
- Britten Heller at Virtual World Society Fireside Chat
- Video Filming Training Introduction Workshop
- Gold Lotus English Language Intros for April
- New York TESOL TeLL SIG 2021 Language Learning Features Educators in VR
- University of Michigan XR@Michigan 2021 Summit
- EDVR Volunteer Training Sessions and Meetups