Educators in VR hosts a wide variety of educational workshops and social events to help today’s educators, learners, and researchers explore the integration of VR/AR/XR/MR into education and the classroom. Our global membership offers programs on the basics, language arts, diversity and access, medicine and science, computer programming and math, corporate use and training, research into spatial technologies and education, virtual applications and hardware, student maker and creator projects and programs, and personal and professional coaching, training, and development. And more.
Educators in VR presents workshops Tuesdays in AltspaceVR weekly, and on other platforms regularly. Consider subscribing to our Educators in VR AltspaceVR channel to stay updated with upcoming events and activities.
If you would be interested in joining us as a speaker and presenter with expertise in education and research into spatial technologies, we’d love to see your proposal and consider you as a future presenter.
2020 Educators in VR International Summit: February 17-22, 2020, Educators in VR will be hosting a week-long, 80+ hours, immersive and virtual conference in AltspaceVR and other social and educational platforms. Check it out!
The following is a list of our events and activities from the most current to past events.
- Coronavirus Fundraiser: 24 Hour VR English Lesson
- UPDATE: Rocking Out the Summit in AltspaceVR & Somnium Space
- Tom Furness ENCORE in 2020 Educators in VR International Summit
- Expanding Minds in the Metaverse: Special Panel Presentation
- Photos I: 2020 Educators in VR International Summit
- Spotlight: Alvin Wang Graylin, HTC Vive
- Mozilla Hubs: 2020 Educators in VR International Summit
- rumii: 2020 Educators in VR International Summit
- AltspaceVR: 2020 Educators in VR International Summit
- ENGAGE: 2020 Educators in VR International Summit